Flip the West provides campaign strategy and support to help blue wave activists better engage voters in Arizona, California, Colorado, Montana, and Texas. Our mission: to help flip districts and states critical to restoring decency in Washington.
If you are part of a blue wave group that needs our help, please review the services we provide below and provide us feedback in the box below. We will get back to you promptly.
Flip the West’s Strategic Services:
- Organizing and Promoting Direct Voter Outreach: We’ve organized door-to-door canvasses, phone banks, texting opportunities, and postcard parties. If your organization has an idea for voter outreach, if you have an action you want us to plug volunteers into, or if you’re looking for guidance on how to make direct voter engagement a success, let us know.
- One-on-One Professional Consulting Services for Free: Our team includes a network of professional campaign consultants and specialists who are eager to offer their services and advice to Resistance leaders, free of charge.
- Walk Pieces and Other Professionally Designed Materials: We create walk pieces and other campaign materials available for any Resistance group to download, print, and distribute free of charge. Requests are considered. We urge Resistance groups to seek out and utilize labor print shops.
- Campaign Training Workshops: We offer in-person campaign training workshops to help Resistance leaders run successful field campaigns, recruit volunteers, effectively message, and turn out voters.
- Voter Lists, Registration Recruits, and Turf Cutting: For Resistance partners who don’t have dependable access to targeted voter lists, we create lists that assist in door-to-door canvassing, phone banking, texting, mailing, or voter registration.
- Amplification of Events: We are happy to assist other Resistance organizations in spreading the word and amplifying their events, and we co-host canvasses and other in-district actions with partner organizations. This includes utilization of our Mobilize Events page.
- Filling in the Gaps: We’re a versatile organization that’s not interested in duplicating efforts or imposing our systems where they aren’t needed. We are looking to fill in the gaps, providing organizational staff support where it’s most needed.