Almost every day, a new story pops up that shows something incredible is happening in our state.
In the past week, we’ve seen:
- Rep. Tom McClintock in trouble. The Cook Political Report just added the 4th Congressional District to their list of swingable districts!
- Rep. Jeff Denham in bigger trouble. That same Cook Political Report just declared the 10th District a toss-up.
- Reps. Dana Rohrabacher and Steve Knight in even bigger trouble. A new poll by Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies found voters in CA-48 and CA-25 ready to get rid of Rohrabacher and Knight by 10 and 18 (!) points respectively.
- Rep. Duncan Hunter in the biggest trouble. Federal investigators just subpoenaed Hunter’s parents in his ongoing ethics investigation. He continues to bleed far more cash in legal fees than he can raise in campaign contributions, and the whispers that he may not seek reelection are getting loud enough to anger a librarian.
- Ok, they’re all in trouble. What do Reps. Doug LaMalfa, Tom McClintock, Paul Cook, Steve Knight, Mimi Walters, Dana Rohrabacher, and Duncan Hunter all have in common? They were all outraised by at least one Democratic challenger in the last quarter of 2017!
Flip the 14 is a resource to the Resistance. We find what gaps need to be filled, and we fill them. We have eyes and ears in all 14 districts, and with our volunteer recruitment center now fully operational, we’ve already identified hundreds of volunteers taking this campaign to the next level.
We need your help to keep this momentum going. We were one of the first groups to see California’s blue wave on the horizon, and we want to see it wash over the entire state.